AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Joining Frontline - Shiona   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 am

Your Character's name* : Shiona
Level* : 50
Class* : Minstrel
List of your alts with their levels : Tielan 22

Name of your creeps (if any)* : Bakshak, Rank 2 reaver. Greel, Rank 1 warg

Why are you interrested in joining Frontline ? :
I've only recently got lvl 50 and I've tried freeping twice with kin - once as a kin-only smallish raid and once with kin in a mixed big raid. The big raid was terrifying, confusing, but fun - so I fancy trying it again. It's been a bit difficult to arrange a kin-based visit as I can play at odd times, the kin is smaller now and not too many are interested in PvP.
Looks like I'll have to head out on my own Rolling Eyes . Probably not wise for a n00b lvl 50 hobbit mincer on a pony....... Shocked

This site looks really useful and I've been reading the minstrel thread with great interest *takes notes* study

edit: Oh, I forgot - it's three times! I joined a PUG in the DoF a week or so back and got some pretty stones for my efforts. I nearly went to the wrong entrance - only ever been in there once before as a creep Embarassed

Last edited by Shiona on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connall

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Joining Frontline - Shiona   Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Well guess what Shiona? Youve got a friendly Kinsman whos into all that shit so im glad youve chosen to get involved!

Im hoping to see you soon on the moors however you would like to be there!

The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Joining Frontline - Shiona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontline - PvP Alliance :: Frontline - General :: Joining Frontline-
Jump to: