Frontline - PvP Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline - PvP Alliance

Frontline - PvP Alliance on Lotro - EN-RP Laurelin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Frontline - Felathurin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining Frontline - Felathurin Empty
PostSubject: Joining Frontline - Felathurin   Joining Frontline - Felathurin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 am

Your Character's name* : Felathurin
Level* : 50
Class* : Loremaster
List of your alts with their levels : Agathe lvl 20 Minstrel

Name of your creeps (if any)* : Brunt

Why are you interrested by joining Frontline ? : I'm up for good fights for both sides. Most may know me and although I am outspoken at times I can learn to follow orders indiscriminately. I may be creeping at times so I hope this is not a problem, but I will promise to turn up for every planned raid to give freeps an extra hand. I might even be persuaded to take the lead allthough I find it very hard to do my Loremaster duties while leading or even being a RAT on my loremaster. You can however count on me to antistun, woundheals, stun, mezz, root, debuff, heal and buff to the best of my abilities.

P.S.> Can this forumname be deleted so that I can reapply/register with the name Felathurin and using the same emailadress?
Back to top Go down
Connall

Connall

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Joining Frontline - Felathurin   Joining Frontline - Felathurin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:09 am

Welcome fella!

As to the name thing your name now is right isnt it?

PM me what you want and ill try to get it sorted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining Frontline - Felathurin   Joining Frontline - Felathurin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:48 pm

O I didn't notice, I just remembered I registered with my general internet nick which is dazlindragon/drazz(X), probably someone allready changed it. So it's fine how it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Frontline - Felathurin   Joining Frontline - Felathurin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Frontline - Felathurin
Page 1 of 1