Frontline - PvP Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline - PvP Alliance

Frontline - PvP Alliance on Lotro - EN-RP Laurelin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The idea and concept "frontline"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erlo

Erlo

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-27

The idea and concept "frontline" Empty
PostSubject: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Well we are a small step on the way.

We got alot of members. But i have to actually start asking myself this.

I am one of the creators behind the idea and i was with Calwen, connall and the others when we started this projekt.

It has opened the eyes of many players. But. Today was for me a sad day. I have been reading during the whole evening in our channel. There were not many freeps online at all. Then boom. Alot more comming in from Freep side?? Ok dont get me wrong here. Its gorgeous that you try or enjoy it. But that then step directly in to ettens on freep side?? Farming on creep side and 10 min later start farming on freep side??

If this is the way this alliance is moving then sorry. Then its not longer my view and idea and then i will step down and create something else.

The idea of a freep alliance is really nice. But if we end up like som sort of farming alliance, ala day raids we condemed. Then adios.

/Erlo
Back to top Go down
Connall

Connall

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Sorry mate i think you misstyped here - are you saying that CREEPS logged freeps?

Many like me went out or to work then logged, but obviously we dont want to encourage zerg - farm - switch - zerg - farm.

So you feel frontline encourages this? Try to explain more what your ubhappy about and lets see what we can do about it!
Back to top Go down
Calwen

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 am

This alliance is certainly not asking for such a thing and can't possibly be held responsible for people switchting from creeps side to freeps side.

Besides... There can be dozen of explainations for people arriving "en masse" in the Ettens.
Creeps switching?... Maybe. But most are dedicated creeps and rarely come freeps side. So even if a couple of them did do this, it can't be so enormous.
It can also be some alliance or raid group coming their after run.

Well, I was not there when this happened, so I can't be sure... but I do know that Frontline can't be held responsible. We certainly not are the ones behind this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 am

I agree with Erlo, last week was not fun. Yesterday was not the first time that it happened, many creeps suddenly changing to freeps at the same time.

On Thursday it was even worse than yesterday. Creeps farming freeps for more than one hour at TR, suddenly many creeps - also frontline members - changing to freep and actually defending the farming (which was really outrageous, the creep leader decided not to take TR with a full raid and a warg-pack against less than 10 freeps - and a warg-pack camping TR entrance, just killing our small raid of less than 10 people again and again).

I dont mind frontline members creeping, but I hope that frontline members try to improve fairness on creep-side as well.

Bearwig
Back to top Go down
Calwen

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Either you or me misunderstood Bearwig.
It seemed to me that Erlo was speaking about creeps swtiching sides, not the contrary. But maybe you're right.

Anyway. Switching exists in this game since the begging, a long time before Frontline has been created.
Again, we can't be held responsible for this and certainly not encourage it, all the contrary.

So no, this is not what Frontline is all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The idea and concept "frontline"   The idea and concept "frontline" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The idea and concept "frontline"
Page 1 of 1