Frontline - PvP Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline - PvP Alliance

Frontline - PvP Alliance on Lotro - EN-RP Laurelin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in joining - Hithlinel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interested in joining - Hithlinel Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining - Hithlinel   Interested in joining - Hithlinel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 am

Your Character's name* : Hithlinel
Level* : 50
Class* : Loremaster
List of your alts with their levels : Only one above 40 is Vakri GRD 45

Name of your creeps (if any)* : Vargr, Sahmastu. I have one of each class but the rest are all unranked.

Why are you interrested by joining Frontline ? :

I just want to point out that I have not been in the Ettens on either side for a good few months. I mainly PvE but when I do go in the Ettens I want to be part of a good, friendly group who play fairly and with respect for each other. That's what I hope Frontline will be.

My availability is limited due to health issues, I will rarely be able to play more than a couple of hours in one session and not every day/night. But when I do play, I follow orders and don't give a damn about stars or getting killed.

Experience-wise I know my class inside out for PvE but am slightly less confident in PvMP especially since there have been changes since my last Ettens trip. However, I'm a quick learner and if you tell me, I'll do it. Even if it's charge the enemy single-handed wearing cloth Very Happy

If you think I'll be a good fit for the alliance and my limited availability isn't a problem, I'll be happy to join.
Back to top Go down
Connall

Connall

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Interested in joining - Hithlinel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining - Hithlinel   Interested in joining - Hithlinel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 am

Welcome to Frontline and Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down

Interested in joining - Hithlinel
Page 1 of 1