Frontline - PvP Alliance

Frontline - PvP Alliance on Lotro - EN-RP Laurelin
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erlo

avatar

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Take a few minutes and study the map shown in this link. It will help us all alot.
http://www.arda-online.com/map/?Location:Ettenmoors

Do also try to read this through. Remember its an older points so refer to some updates and changes.
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?p=2108328
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 am

Also I created a beginners map for people to look at before they look at the complicated one you linked above Wink :

Begginer's map to the Ettenmoors
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 am

Patchouna wrote:
Also I created a beginners map for people to look at before they look at the complicated one you linked above Wink :

Begginer's map to the Ettenmoors
That's a very nice map for beginners. Though Dar Gazag isn't the starting zone for creeps, Gramsfoot is. Smile


Last edited by Rubie on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 am

Rubie wrote:
Patchouna wrote:
Also I created a beginners map for people to look at before they look at the complicated one you linked above Wink :

Begginer's map to the Ettenmoors
That's a very nice map for beginners. Though Dar Gazag isn't the starting zone for creeps, Gramsfoot is. Smile

Darn ! Well I'll just make up an excuse and come up with something such as "ha ha I knew, I just wanted to know if you knew too" Wink !
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am

Patchouna wrote:
Rubie wrote:
Patchouna wrote:
Also I created a beginners map for people to look at before they look at the complicated one you linked above Wink :

Begginer's map to the Ettenmoors
That's a very nice map for beginners. Though Dar Gazag isn't the starting zone for creeps, Gramsfoot is. Smile

Darn ! Well I'll just make up an excuse and come up with something such as "ha ha I knew, I just wanted to know if you knew too" Wink !
Or you could just edit the map and pretend like nothing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !   

Back to top Go down
 
Ettenmoors map - Study it 1st !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» University study, Storytelling and games. Tell me your favorite char.
» Chaos Icon Line Study
» Good example of a Brain Study
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking
» Need help .... Is the Private Eye Career track broken?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontline - PvP Alliance :: Frontline - General :: Battlefield - Tips-
Jump to: